But I know MIH readers like to kick it up a notch, so I've compiled a few projects to sew up to add something special to Dad's day. These are just a few of the great ideas I've found-- check out the Gifts For Guys pinterest board for more ideas!
- Candy! These sweet candy bags from Made would be appreciated by any Dad-- especially if they don't have to share with the kids!
- This ipad case from Fresh Lemon Quilts would be perfect for Father's Day-- especially if you used a novelty print that reflected his personality.
- And you know that iPad needs a stand! Rikka's E-reader stand would be perfect for hands free browsing.
- I fell in love with cover buttons after I made the sprocket pillows. I had no idea they were so fun to make! With a kit it would be easy to make these cuff links from a fussy cut print fabric or stamp them like Julie does!
- This tie tutorial uses silk to make a high end bespoke tie; but you could use the tutorial to make a novelty tie out of quilting cotton or another inexpensive fabric.
Don't forget to visit the Gifts for Guys pinterest board-- I'll be updating it with more ideas! What are you all planning doing for Father's Day?