All these bags have a slightly different construction, but they'll all work for the TOT bag.
- In Color Order has one of the most popular Lined Drawstring Bag tutorials on the web. I used this during my gift bag marathon making session last year.
- This drawstring pouch 'Rondo' Tutorial by Heidi in Lederhosen has a circular base that would make the 'basket' portion of the bag round.
- This patch work version by Ayumi at the pink penguin could be so cute in a Halloween or fall prints.
- The Citrus Holiday Bag from Sew4home could be adapted to use a Halloween print. This bag has a boxed bottom and uses button holes to make the casing.
- A Year of Sewing's Reversible Bag uses bias tape to create the casing. Super quick if you use store bought casing or have scraps laying around.
To make the TOT bag with any of these tutorials, simply make the drawstring bag and skip ahead in the TOT tutorial to the part about adding the boning and handles. Make sure to place the ribbon casing low enough that the top portion of the bag can still close when it's flipped up.
If you get a chance to make one of these, send me a link or photo- I'd love to see it! Have a wonderful weekend-- I hope to see you back here next week for Rufflicious week!